Covid Visa 408 Subclass
Temporary visa holders with work privileges can apply for the COVID visa 408 subclass for a term of 6 or 12 months without paying a Visa Application Charge if they work in any sector of the Australian economy. The administration has taken this step to help the economy recover from the effects of Covid-19. Australia's unemployment rate is at an all-time low, and businesses across all industries need competent employees to fill critical positions. As a result, in order to retain migrant workers and improve the economy, the government has lifted the restrictions on the Covid-19 Pandemic Visa's sector eligibility.Contact Fusionoz to get 408 covid visa application
- 1. Currently staying in Australia.
2. Have 3 months left on your current visa.
3. Able to sustain financially while in Australia.
4. Valid Employment evidence
5. Must continue to be employed.
6. Meet the health and character requirements of the Australian Government.
7. Have adequate health insurance.
8. Demonstrate sincere purpose to stay in Australia for a limited time.
Perks of COVID Visa 408:
- 1. Stay for a period of up to 12 months
2. Temporary visa with multiple entries
3. Full working rights
4. Travel within or outside of Australia
5. No visa application charge.
6. Include members of the family unit.
Processing time:75% of the visas are processed in 4 months
90% of the visas are processed in 6 months