Skilled Work Regional 491 Visa
- Meet Requirements
- Lodge Expression of Interest (EOI)
- Receive Regional Nomination
- Receive Final Invitation
- Apply for Visa
- You have a Positive Skill Assessment for one of the occupation in regional skill list
- You are presently between the ages of 18 and 45.
- You have been nominated by a regional territory to apply for a visa.
- You have Competent English or higher (6 minimum in IELTS or holder of approved passports)
- You meet health and character requirements
- You meet the pass mark in the skilled migration points test – currently 65 (includes 15 points for regional nomination)
CHECK ALL THE 491 VISA INFORMATION FOR EACH REGIONAL AREA:
Apply for 491 Nomination depending on different regional territory application process
Receive pre-invitation from regional government
Submit final documents to regional government to receive final invite
Receive final invitation for 491 Visa and apply for visa
This is a provisional visa. It is for skilled workers who want to live and work in regional Australia. This is Pathway towards PR .
- With this Visa you can Stay in Australia for 5 years
- You can Live, work and study in a designated regional area of Australia
- You can Travel to and from Australia as many times as you want, while the visa is valid
- You will be eligible to Apply for permanent residence after 3 years from the time your visa is granted